SIPC’s nine-acre Diamond Causeway campus includes:
- A recently renovated (2009) sanctuary building accommodating more than 425 members and visitors and including state-of-the-art stage, lighting and sound capabilities, a 25 person choir chancel and a digitally enhanced organ installed in 2004
- A two-story Christian Education building housing 6 classrooms, a children’s nursery and a pre-school complex
- Flexible seating plans with setup/takedown services available
- Liston Hall, a multi-purpose meeting/dining/reception space served by a commercially-equipped kitchen
- Outdoor playgrounds;
- A reception and administrative wing housing professional staff offices and a music room with dedicated rehearsal space for adult and youth choirs
- A Memory Garden and Collumbarium
- Extensive onsite surface parking lots.
Our Liston Hall facilities serve as an important Island resource for a broad range of civic, cultural, social and educational activities. In addition to being homebase for the Skidaway Island Boy Scout Troop 57 and weekly programs sponsored by The Learning Center Savannah, Liston Hall annually hosts the Kiwanis of Skidaway Club’s Pancake Breakfast fundraiser. A favored location due to its easy access, flexible seating options and audio/visual capabilities, organizations using Liston Hall also receive event planning support from the SIPC professional staff.